Why Choose Us?
- Flexible Appointment Availability
- Personal Attention On Every Case
- Flat Rate Fees, No Hidden Costs
- Readily Available, Prompt Responses, Minimal Turnaround Time
- Se Habla Español
- Fluent in Arabic
|Monday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Trusted Immigration Lawyer in Columbus, OHAskar Law Office, LLC is an experienced U.S. immigration law firm that is dedicated solely to the practice of immigration law. Our office assists both individuals and corporations with respect to all matters that relate to U.S. Immigration, Naturalization, Visa and Consular Law.
In particular we focus on the following types of cases:
- Lawful Permanent Residency also known as a “Green Card"
- Naturalization also known as “Citizenship”
- Deferred action for DREAMers
- Family based Petitions for Foreign Nationals
- I-601 Waivers
- Fiancé Visas
- Employment Visas
- PERM Labor certification
- All aspects of Deportation and Removal Proceedings in including applications for relief such as waivers and Cancellation of Removal
- Applications for Asylum, Withholding of Removal, and Temporary Protective Status “TPS”
- Representation at Immigration interviews with USCIS
What distinguishes our law firm is our personalized attention to solving our clients' problems. We strive to provide each client with successful results by considering all appropriate and creative options.
Our staff speaks English, Arabic and Spanish.
We stays up-to-date on the latest laws surrounding immigration, so you can count on us to provide you with the facts you need to know. For years, we have offered legal answers to clients in Columbus, Dublin, Westerville, and Hilliard, and now you can enjoy the same support. We make sure to keep our schedule flexible, so we are readily available to help you when you call. Plus, we offer flat rate fees upfront, with no hidden costs to surprise you when your case is over.
You deserve prompt advice from a qualified Columbus, OH, lawyer when you have legal questions. At Askar Law Office, LLC, you can expect just that. We even speak Arabic and Spanish in addition to English, so we can communicate conveniently with a wide variety of clientele.
Contact Us Today